Tuesday 13 January 2015

Command the Morning Prayers

God expects us to exercise dominion over spirits, men, and forces of nature. If you are a victim
of the manipulation of the heavenly forces, praying as if you are blind-folded will not change
the situation.
For example, if someone has raised an altar against your life in the vicinity of the stars,
you cannot deal with such attacks by just simply going for deliverance. Some people, however, do,
receive full deliverance from earth-bound demons. You must learn how to fight back by using exactly
the same weapons. God has given us authority and dominion over the works of Satan’s hands, and He
has put all things under our feet. That includes powers, principalities, the heavenlies, the morning,
the sun, moon, and stars (Psalm 8:3-6; Hebrews 2:6-8). Therefore, we are called to command our
mornings and shake wickedness out of our day (Job 38: 12-13).
PRAYER POINTS
1. Every power spending the night to pull me down, O morning, throw them away, in the name
of Jesus.
2. O day, arise and give me my portion, in Jesus’ name.
3. O day, arise and curse any power stealing my portion, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every wicked power in the second heavens, that is representing my family, die, in the name
of Jesus.
5. Every rod of affliction from the second heavens, break, in the name of Jesus.
6. Any problem that wants to kill me, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every mouth speaking against me with satanic anointing, O morning, transfer the arrows back
to them in the name of Jesus.
8. Every arrow of ancestral witchcraft, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Everything stolen from my life from the powers of the night, I repossess you by fire, in the name
of Jesus.
10. Thou power of polygamous witchcraft, die in the name of Jesus.
11. Affliction of the day, die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every negative power delegated against my destiny, the angels of God shall pursue you,
in the name of Jesus.
SAMPLE PRAYER 1
My Father, everything which You have not planted in the heavenlies, let them be uprooted
in Jesus’ name.
SAMPLE PRAYER 2
O Lord, let the wicked be shaken out of my heavens, in the name of Jesus.
SAMPLE PRAYER 3
O morning and sun, as you are coming out today, uproot every wickedness targeted against my
life, in the name of Jesus.
1
SAMPLE PRAYER 4
I program blessings into the heavenlies for my life, in the name of Jesus.
SAMPLE PRAYER 5
O morning, I have risen before you, cancel every evil program projected into you by wicked
powers against my life, in the name of Jesus.
CONFESSIONS FOR THE MORNING
You this day, you will not destroy my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
1. I take authority over this day, in the name of Jesus.
2. I draw upon heavenly resources today, in the name of Jesus.
3. I confess that this is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it, in the name of Jesus.
4. I decree that all the elements of this day will cooperate with me, in the name of Jesus.
5. I decree that these elemental forces will refuse to cooperate with my enemies this day, in Jesus’
name.
6. I speak unto you, the sun, the moon, and the stars. You will not smite me and my family this day,
in the name of Jesus.
7. I pull down every negative energy planning to operate against my life this day, in Jesus’ name.
8. I dismantle any power that is uttering incantations to capture this day, in the name of Jesus.
9. I render null and void such incantations and satanic prayers over me and my family, in the name
of Jesus.
10. I retrieve this day out of their hands, in the name of Jesus.
11. Let every battle in the heavenlies be won in favor of the angels conveying my blessings today,
in the name of Jesus.
12. O sun, moon, and stars, carry your afflictions back to the sender, and release them against him,
in the name of Jesus.
13. O God, arise and uproot everything You have not planted in the heavenlies that is working
against me, in Jesus’ name.
14. Let the wicked be shaken out from the ends of the earth, in the name of Jesus.
15. Any evil power floating or hanging in the heavenlies against me, I bring you down, in the name
of Jesus.
16. You sun, moon, and stars, you shall not rob me of my favor today, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every evil arrangement prepared by the sorcerers and witches against my life today, let it
scatter and die, in Jesus’ name.
18. Any evil thing that will be programmed into the sun, the moon, and the stars against my life
today, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
19. Every negative thing written in the cycle of the moon against me today, be blotted out, in the
name of Jesus.
20. I shake off every season of frustration and failure in my life, my family, and home, in the name
of Jesus.
2
21. I dismantle every satanic calendar for my life today, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every evil word programmed against my life in the heavenlies shall not be established, in
Jesus’ name.
23. I terminate every evil agreement between my enemies and the heavenlies, in the name of
Jesus.
24. Every evil handwriting programmed by satanic agents into the heavenlies against my life,
be wiped out by the blood of Jesus.
25. I retrench and frustrate every satanic priest ministering enchantment into the sun, the moon,
and the star against my life, in Jesus’ name.
26. I retrieve any of my properties dedicated to the sun, the moon, the stars, and the elements by
the power of darkness, in Jesus’ name.
27. You heavenlies, refuse to give a reply to any satanic programming against my life today,
in Jesus’ name.
28. Every wicked war working against me in the heavenlies, I overthrow you, in the name of Jesus.
29. (Point your finger to the sky as you take this prayer point.) Every negative thing programmed
into the sun and the moon against my today, be dismantled now, in Jesus’ name.
30. Every power programming evil into my life, fall down, in the name of Jesus.
31. O Lord, cause my whole heart to be at rest, trusting in You today.
32. O Lord, let my fellowship with You become greater today.
33. I stand against every satanic operation that would hinder my prayers today, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every wicked spirit planning to rob me of the will of God, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
35. I tear down the stronghold of satan against my life in my health in the name of Jesus.
36. I bind every power cursing my destiny into ineffectiveness, in the name of Jesus.
37. I strike every evil power siphoning my blessing with chaos and confusion, in the name of Jesus.
38. I nullify the incantations of evil spiritual consultants in Jesus’ name.
39. I turn the evil devices of household witchcraft upside down in the name of Jesus.
40. I render every local satanic weapon harmless, in Jesus’ name.
41. Every power cursing my destiny, be silenced, in Jesus’ name.
42. Today, I refuse to be in the right place at the wrong time, in Jesus’ name.
43. I bind every negative energy in the air, water, and ground working against me, in the name
of Jesus.
44. Anything from the kingdom of darkness that has made it their business to hinder me, I single
you out right now and bind you, in the name of Jesus.
45. Be bound with chains that cannot be broken, in Jesus’ name:
46. I strip off all your spiritual armor, in Jesus’ name:
47. Lose the support of other evil powers, in the name of Jesus.
48. Do not involve yourself with me again, in Jesus’ name.
3
49. Let the handwritings of ordinances programmed by satanic agents into the heavenlies against me
be wiped out by the blood of Jesus.
50. I recover all my virtues dedicated to the elements, in the name of Jesus.
51. You heavens and the elements, turn against every satanic programmer, in the name of Jesus.
52. Let the heavens declare the glory of God over my life, in the name of Jesus.
53. Every thing programmed into my life in the heavenlies, I dismantle you, in the name of Jesus.
54. Spirits of favor, counsel, might, and power, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
55. I shall excel this year, and nothing shall defile me, in the name of Jesus.
56. I shall possess the gates of my enemies this year, in the name of Jesus.
57. The Lord shall anoint me with the oil of gladness above my fellows this day, in the name of Jesus.
58. The fire of the enemy will not burn me and my family this day, in the name of Jesus.
59. My ears shall hear good news, and I shall not hear the voice of the enemy today, in the name
of Jesus.
60. My life and the lives of the members of my family are secured in Christ, in the name of Jesus.
61. Let every satanic checkpoint mounted against me in the heavenlies be dismantled by the Word
of the Lord.
62. Every evil altar prepared against my breakthroughs in the heavenlies, and in the sea, be
dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus.
63. You spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies militating against my star, I bring the hook of the
Lord against you and frustrate your activities, in Jesus’ name.
64. I receive open heavens for my life this day, in Jesus’ name.
65. I take divine insurance against all forms of accident and tragedy, in the name of Jesus.
66. I send lightning, thunder, and the hook of the Lord against the evil queen in the heavenlies
militating against me, in the name of Jesus.
67. Every evil spiritual equation programmed against my life. I command you to change, in the name
of Jesus.
68. I speak unto the headquarters of evil programmers and blow up their altars, in the name of Jesus.
69. Anything drawing power against me from the heavenlies, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
70. Oh Lord, give me the ability that is equal to my opportunity.
71. Oh Lord, empower me to pluck the seed of success.
72. Oh Lord, empower me to reach my goal.
73. Oh Lord, give me sufficient days to reach my goal.
74. Oh Lord, guide my words and let them bear fruits.
75. Oh Lord, give me divine alertness to recognize divine opportunities.

1 comment: