Tuesday 13 January 2015

Powerful Marriage Prayer and Prayer Request

Here, we offer a marriage prayer for those who are experiencing marital troubles. As humans, we are imperfect and that goes as well for the relationships we form.
It is right to ask God for help in troubled times.

Prayers to Help a Failing Marriage

From the beginning, God meant for man and woman to be together, joined in holy matrimony. “It is not good than man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him”. But, just because it is God’s will does not mean it is always easy.
Use this marriage prayer if you need God’s help and guidance to heal a failing marriage.

Prayer to Restore a Marriage

Heavenly Father, I come before you today with a heavy heart; my marriage is in trouble, and I need your help. Make changes in my spouse's heart. Make us compatible again, and bring us closer together. Fill us with your love and give us the strength to love one another, care for one another, and fulfill your destiny for us.
Show us the harm caused by careless words, and the pain caused by emotional distance. Bring us together, like we once were. Show us how to love one another again.
Heal the division between us. Make us one again.
In your name I pray, Amen.

Prayer to Reunite with Spouse

This is a prayer asking God for help reuniting with a husband or wife. Through life’s difficulties, God is always there to help guide the one’s we love, back into our arms.

Prayer to bring Back Lost Love

Please pray that my heart's desire be granted, the return of the love of my life, my one true love. I pray that my spouse may have healed his wounds from the past and forgiven all that has gone wrong.
Lord, help my husband (wife) be able to follow his heart to his desire and love for me and permanently return to me to be forever reconciled as one, as husband and wife.
Amen

Scripture About Marriage

"And he said to them, "Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her, and if she divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery."[Mark 10:11-12]

1 comment:

  1. How i get my ex husband back
    My name is Jessica Ruiz from Florida I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com . I email Dr Shiva the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Shiva hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com you

    ReplyDelete