Tuesday 13 January 2015

Deliverance Prayer for Casting out Demons

To Read Aloud For Casting Demons Out of Yourself
(Note to the reader: When it’s all over and the spirit goes out, ask again if there are any more spirits left in you. If yes, continue reading. If all are gone, you can stop reading and go right to the prayer of thanks at the end. Words in red are directions, words in black are to read out loud. You should have a strong Christian that you trust with you to take over reading in case you can’t continue.)
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the blood of Jesus, I bind any demons in me in heaven and on Earth, in Jesus’ name and with his power and authority.  Joel 2:32 says, “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered.”
I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and the only way to God and that he died on the cross for my sins and were resurrected so that I might be forgiven and saved.
It is not through my actions but through Jesus’ sacrifice as my personal savior and God’s grace that I have been saved. As a true Christian, I serve God completely to do His will.
I renounce all pride.  I confess and repent of all my sins before You, Lord, and ask Your forgiveness. I also confess these sins that I have never confessed before:(list any secret sins here) .
I forgive everyone who has done wrong to me. I forget resentments and grudges against all people. I forgive these people that I have not forgiven before: (list people not forgiven before here) , since the Bible says that no one’s sins can be forgiven unless they forgive others.
I renounce all involvement I have ever had with the occult and false religion, including fortune tellers, witch craft, magic and sorcery. I will throw away all items I have associated with these things which God hates.
Galatians 3:13 tells us that on the cross Jesus was made a curse that we might be redeemed from every curse. “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.””
Based on Jesus’ sacrifice, I ask You to release me from any curses upon me or my family and set me free to receive the deliverance that I need from Satan and his demons.
Father, please forgive me for any sins that my ancestors committed and break any generational curses.
I take my stand with you, God, against Satan and all his demons. Jesus, please come into my heart and cleanse me with your blood. I submit to you, Lord, and resist the devil and he will flee. Amen!
Now, you evil spirit that is in me – I’m talking to you now. I am speaking to any demons that are in or have control over me. What is your name? In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command you to answer me.
(Wait for answer.)
When and how did you enter me? I command you to answer me by the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ.
(Wait for answer. If it tells you how it entered, you must renounce that event out loud and repent.)
(Demon’s name), I command you to leave me now. I cast you and all other demons out of me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and the One True Almighty God. You must leave me now- I am a house of God. I rebuke you evil spirits in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and I cast you out by the authority of God and the power of the Holy Spirit.
(If they don’t go out, get down on your knees and pray this:)
Dear God, I am Your servant and want to be free from evil spirits. I want to serve you and beg you to drive out these evil ones from my body and keep them away. Please send an angel to fight for me and the Holy Spirit to fill me so that there is no stronghold left for any demons to enter me. Please Lord by your holy Name and authority and Jesus’ sacrifice and Name, expel these demons from me at once. In Jesus’ name, Amen
(You may have to keep praying until it works or you get too tired to continue. You may keep repeating the following line before and after reading scriptures aloud:)
I rebuke you evil spirits in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and I cast you out by the authority of God and the power of the Holy Spirit.
(Here are some scriptures you can read aloud about deliverance):
“Our God is a God of salvation, and to GOD, the Lord, belong deliverances from death.”  -Psalm 68:20, ESV
“Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.” – Psalm 82:4, NIV
“I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.” -Psalm 91:2-3, ESV
“You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance.” Psalm 32: 7, ESV
“Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen.” – 2 Timothy 4:18, NLT
Prayer of Thanks
Thank you Lord Jesus and Almighty God for delivering me from the evil one! You are faithful and true and always take care of me. Please protect me from Satan and his demons. Please keep them away from me, out of my mind, out of my dreams, away from my home, away from my body, out of my body, and away from my family.
I am a dwelling place only for You, Your son Jesus, and Your Holy Spirit. There is no room for evil in this house. Please heal my body from these spirits’ damage and rid me of any strongholds allowing them to come back.
Praise You, Lord for delivering me! Your power surpasses all other. Please send an angel to guard over me and fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I stay full of you always and the evil ones are not able to return. Help me to always resist the devil and he will flee from me. In Jesus’ name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment